Porsche 917 - Salzburg - 24h Le Mans - 1970 - Limited Poster
If someone were to make a list of the greatest race cars of all time, the Porsche 917 would almost certainly be on it. The car gave Porsche its first overall wins at the 24 hours of Le Mans, and became revered for its high power output with speeds in excess of 220mph. So iconic was it, that the car played a leading role in Steve McQueen’s 1971 film, ‘Le Mans’. But it was in the previous year – 1970 – that the Porsche Salzburg 917 won the famous endurance race for the first time, driven by Hans Herrmann and Richard Attwood. That is the car depicted in our premium racing poster.
Taking influence from the team’s red and white livery, our Porsche Salzburg 917 poster is reproduced on high quality paper stock – with only 1000 prints made.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | 24H Le Mans