Porsche 911R - Red - Marathon de la Route - 1967 - Limited Poster
The Porsche 911R is considered by many to be the most successful street-legal sports car. In 1967, the #14 Porsche 911R driven by Hans Herrmann, Jochen Neerpasch, and Vic Elford was victorious at Nürburgring after 84 hours of racing in the Marathon de la Route. Commemorate this victory with our colorful limited edition poster.
Created using high quality paper and state of the art printing techniques, this Porsche 911R poster is limited to only 911 copies. Each poster is hand signed and numbered to ensure authenticity.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 911 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on beige textured 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube