Porsche 911R - BP Racing - Monza - 1967 - U&L Edition Poster
It has been 50 years since four drivers from Switzerland set out to break a number of time and distance records at Monza. This Collector’s Edition poster celebrates the record breaking Porsche 911R they drove in the attempt.
Originally, the 1967 record breaking attempt was meant for the Porsche 906. However, the 906 broke down and Porsche sent them replacement 911Rs instead to achieve their goal. The team set eleven records in the 2.0 liter class and five world records at 15,000km, 10,000 miles, 20,000 km, 72 hours, and 90 hours. The average speed recorded at the end of the over 20,000km run was 130.02mph.
The Collector's Edition 911R poster has a handmade screen print layer and is limited to only 100 posters.
- Unique & Limited Edition featuring a handmade screen print layer, exclusively limited to 100 pieces
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube