Porsche 911R - BP Racing - Monza - 1967 - Colors of Speed Poster
In 1967, four drivers from Switzerland set out to break a number of records at Monza in their Porsche 906. However, the 906 broke down and Porsche sent them replacement 911Rs instead to reach their goal.
In the Porsche 911R, the team set eleven time and distance records in the 2.0 liter class and five world records at 15,000km, 10,000 miles, 20,000 km, 72 hours, and 90 hours. The average speed recorded at the end of the over 20,000km run was 130.02mph. The Porsche 911R poster depicts this historic car.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube