Porsche 911 RS - Green - Limited Poster
The Porsche 911 Carrera RS poster features a car that is one of the most classic 911s ever built. In total, 1,580 were made between 1973 and 1974, all of which qualified for the FIA Group 4 class. Designed to meet motorsport requirements, the RS – meaning Rennsport, the German word for race sport – featured a larger engine than the standard 911 S, stiffened suspension, and an iconic ‘ducktail’ rear spoiler.
Our posters have been created to complement the wide selection of iconic and eye-catching colors the cars were painted in – printed on perfectly weighted paper, as part of a production run of just 911 prints.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 911 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on beige textured 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube