Porsche 906 - White - Japanese GP - 1967 - Colors of Speed Poster
The Porsche 906 Carrera 6 is known for being the last street legal racing car that Porsche made. It is also known for its 1967 victory in Japan, which is the car depicted in our artwork. That year, the Porsche 906 took first place on the Fuji Speedway at the fourth ever Japanese Grand Prix.
It was driven across the finish line by one of Japan’s most iconic drivers, Tetsu Ikuzawa. This race made him a star both on and off the race track in Japan. The Porsche 906 poster from the Colors of Speed collection depicts this historic car.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube