Mercedes Benz W154 - Silver - 1938 - Poster
The ‘Silver Arrows’ name is synonymous with success. Mercedes-Benz still uses the term today, but the story really began in the 1930s when the German press initially dubbed the dominant Mercedes-Benz and Auto Union Grand Prix racing cars between 1934 and 1939 as the ‘Silver Arrows’. This was in part due to the paint of the cars being removed to meet race regulations, thus exposing the aluminum beneath and leaving them with a silver exterior.
This 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154 poster from the Silver Arrows Project is printed on high quality paper to reflect the feel of the time.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube