McLaren MP4/4 - Ayrton Senna - San Marino GP - 1988 - U&L Edition Poster
This McLaren Collector's Edition poster depicts Ayrton Senna’s title-winning McLaren MP4/4. It was arguably one of the most successful F1 chassis McLaren ever created. We’ve rebuilt the entire car from scratch in 3D and spent weeks on research to guarantee every detail is accurate – including every nut, bolt, scuff and scratch. With its unmistakable red and white livery, race worn, and the exact same dirt and detail, its replicated exactly the way the car could be seen on race day at the San Marino Grand Prix in 1988. The race where the world would first realize just how special the Senna/McLaren pairing was, and how the team were about to dominate a season like never before.
The Collector's Edition MP4/4 poster has a handmade screen print layer and is limited to only 100 posters.
Official licensed product of McLaren Racing Limited.
- Unique & Limited Edition featuring a handmade screen print layer, exclusively limited to 100 pieces
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | McLaren