McLaren M23 - James Hunt - Marlboro - Japanese GP - 1976 - Limited Poster
This McLaren M23 Jame Hunt poster marks the 40th anniversary of James Hunt’s World Championship victory.
McLaren approached Unique & Limited to help celebrate the defining moment of James Hunt’s career: the Japanese Grand Prix of 1976, where he secured his only world title. Our artwork depicts the rear view of Hunt’s McLaren M23 – one of the most successful chassis McLaren ever built in terms of longevity. Battered and bruised by the adverse weather conditions of the race, the M23’s quality still shone through as it took Hunt to third place on the day – and first place in the drivers’ standings.
This very special artwork is part of a limited edition of only 1000 prints.
Official licensed product of McLaren Racing Limited and James Hunt Racing.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | McLaren