McLaren M23 - James Hunt - Japanese GP - 1976 - Colors of Speed Poster
This McLaren M23 poster from the Colors of Speed collection depicts James Hunt’s title-winning McLaren M23. It was one of the most successful chassis McLaren ever built in terms of longevity. Battered and bruised by the adverse weather conditions of the 1976 Japanese Grand Prix, the M23’s quality still shone through as it took Hunt to third place on the day – and first place in the drivers’ standings.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | McLaren