McLaren M23 - James Hunt - Japan - Japanese GP - 1976 - Limited Poster
This McLaren M23 Jame Hunt poster marks the 40th anniversary of James Hunt’s World Championship victory.
McLaren approached Unique & Limited / Automobilist to help celebrate the defining moment of James Hunt’s career: the Japanese Grand Prix of 1976, where he secured his only world title. Our artwork depicts Hunt’s McLaren M23 – one of the most successful chassis McLaren ever built in terms of longevity. And it features Hunt’s famous black helmet – a design icon. The poster also includes a reproduction of Hunt’s signature, to top off a truly unique composition.
This very special artwork is part of a limited edition of only 1000 prints.
Official licensed product of McLaren Racing Limited and James Hunt Racing.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | McLaren