Maserati 250F - Juan Manuel Fangio - Red - German GP - Limited Poster
In 1957, the phenomenal Maserati 250 F carried the equally incredible Juan Manuel Fangio to what many consider to be one of the greatest victories in racing history. Our special Maserati poster celebrates the occasion with a vibrant, high quality stock print – limited to a run of just 1000.
The German Grand Prix at the Nürburgring ended up being the pinnacle of Fangio’s legendary career, where he showed the world what he was really capable of. Even after a disastrous pit stop, he was able to string together a succession of 10 awe-inspiring laps in the 250 F – breaking the lap record a total of 9 times – and overtaking both Peter Collins and Mike Hawthorn to take first place.
With regard to the race, Fangio himself said: “I have never driven that quickly before in my life and I don’t think I will ever be able to do it again”.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube