Maserati 250F - Juan Manuel Fangio - 1957 - Colors of Speed Poster
The phenomenal Maserati 250F carried the equally incredible Juan Manuel Fangio to what many consider to be one of the greatest victories in racing history in 1957. The German Grand Prix at the Nürburgring ended up being the pinnacle of Fangio’s legendary career, where he showed the world what he was really capable of. Even after a disastrous pit stop, he was able to string together a succession of 10 awe-inspiring laps in the 250 F – breaking the lap record a total of 9 times – and overtaking both Peter Collins and Mike Hawthorn to take first place. The Maserati 250F poster from the Colors of Speed collection depicts this historic car.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube