Ford GT40 - Blue - 24h Le Mans - 1966 - Limited Poster
The Ford GT40 was designed in the 1960s specifically to beat Ferrari, so they say – but its impact on motorsport ended up being far greater than either company anticipated. In 1966, the Mk.II version of the car dominated the 24 hours of Le Mans, finishing first, second and third and it continued to win the following three years. The blue-colored Shelby-American Inc. GT40, driven by Ken Miles and Denis Hulme, finished second in ‘66. This is the car depicted in our blue Ford GT40 poster.
To reflect the GT40’s prestige, we’ve only produced 1000 limited edition prints, on high quality paper stock.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | 24H Le Mans