Ford GT40 - Black - 24h Le Mans - 1966 - Colors of Speed Poster
This black Ford GT40 poster from the Colors of Speed collection depicts the 1966 Le Mans winner. The GT40 was designed in the 1960s specifically to beat Ferrari, and beat Ferrari is exactly what the car did – but its impact on motorsport ended up being far greater than either company anticipated. In 1966, the Mk.II version of the car dominated the 24 hours of Le Mans, finishing first, second and third. The black-colored Shelby-American Inc. GT40, driven by Bruce McLaren and Chris Amon, finished first in ‘66.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube