Ferrari 412P - Yellow - Spa-Francorchamps - 1967 - Limited Poster
Enzo started planning the Ferrari 412P as his revenge on Henry Ford, after losing to the American manufacturer in the 1966 season. Also referred to as the P4, this revamped and improved version of the previous P3 managed to do just what it was intended to. Beat the rival on his very own ground – the 24 Hours of Daytona, USA. Furthermore, the spectators on site were witnessing just about every Ferrari driver break the track record set by Ford the previous year. And that during test sessions.
The yellow Ferrari 412P with the number 11 and Willy Mairesse / Jean Beurlys behind the wheel is being featured in this particular poster.
This Ferrari 412P poster is limited to only 1000 copies. In addition we use high quality paper and state of the art printing techniques. Each poster comes with a numbered hologram to ensure authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube