Ferrari 412P - White - 24 hours of Le Mans - 1967 - Limited Poster
The Ferrari 412P showed strength during the 1967 racing season, unfortunately it found its master during the 24 Hours endurance race of Le Mans, France. Pedro Rodriguez and Giancarlo Baghetti drove it well, however wrong sized piston rings ended the race for the trio sooner than anticipated.
Created using high quality paper and state of the art printing techniques, this Ferrari P4 poster is limited to only 1000 copies. Each poster comes with a numbered hologram to ensure authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube