Ferrari 412P - Red - 24 Hours of Daytona - 1967 - U&L Edition Poster
This Ferrari 412P Collector's Edition poster depicts the legendary P4. Enzo started planning the Ferrari 412P as his revenge on Henry Ford, after losing to the American manufacturer in the 1966 season. Also referred to as the P4, this revamped and improved version of the previous P3 managed to do just what it was intended to. Beat the rival on his very own ground – the 24 Hours of Daytona, USA. Furthermore, the spectators on site were witnessing just about every Ferrari driver break the track record set by Ford the previous year. And that during test sessions.
The Collector's Edition Ferrari 412P poster has a handmade screen print layer and is limited to only 100 posters.
- Unique & Limited Edition featuring a handmade screen print layer, exclusively limited to 100 pieces
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube