Ferrari 412P - Red - 24 Hours of Daytona - 1967 - Limited Poster
The Ferrari 412P showed strength during the 1967 racing season and the car proved this during its 24 Hours race at the Daytona race track in the US. Battered and bruised after a long race, this car proved itself to be the best by beating out Ferrari’s rival, Ford, and taking first place.
Created using high quality paper and state of the art printing techniques, this Ferrari P4 poster is limited to only 1000 copies. Each poster comes with a numbered hologram to ensure authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube