Ferrari 250 GTO - White - Goodwood TT - 1963 - Limited Poster
The legendary Ferrari 250 GTO dominated the highly regarded Tourist Trophy Race in the early 1960s. Our poster collection celebrates the race car’s success at this event – and specifically at Goodwood, where the race was held for a total of 7 years before moving on to another venue.
This Ferrari 250 GTO poster proudly presents the only 250 GTO ever to be finished in white – a car that Mike Parkes drove to 2nd place at Goodwood in 1963. Designed and built by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, the car’s racing pedigree is yet another reason why it’s held in such high esteem – and the prestige has only intensified over time.
Fittingly for a car of this stature, we’ve used a luxurious, thick paper stock – and limited the production run to 1000.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube