Ferrari 250 GTO - Silver - Tour de France - 1964 - Colors of Speed Poster
This silver Ferrari 250 GTO poster from the Colors of Speed collection depicts one of motor racing’s most legendary cars. Few cars are held in such high regard as the Ferrari 250 GTO: created between 1962-1964 by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, each buyer of the 39 produced had to be personally approved by Enzo Ferrari himself, and today, the prestige has only intensified. Rather fittingly, the car is synonymous with the most famous races in history: the 24 hours of Le Mans, the Targa Florio and the Tour De France Automobile.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube