Ferrari 250 GTO - Red - Goodwood TT - 1963 - Limited Poster
Rally legend re-born
This red Ferrari 250 GTO poster depicts Graham Hill’s distinctive car, which won the Goodwood Tourist Trophy Race in 1963. Designed and built by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, the car’s racing pedigree is yet another reason why it’s held in such high esteem – and the prestige has only intensified over time.
The legendary Ferrari 250 GTO dominated the highly regarded Goodwood Tourist Trophy Race in the early 1960s and our poster collection is a celebration of the race car’s success at this event.
Fittingly for a car of this stature, we’ve used a luxurious, thick paper stock – and limited the production run to 1000.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube