Ferrari 250 GTO - Red - 24h Le Mans - 1962 - Colors of Speed Poster
This Ferrari 250 GTO red Colors of Speed poster depicts one of the most legendary cars in motor racing history. Few cars are held in such high regard as the Ferrari 250 GTO and it is synonymous with the most famous races in history: the 24 hours of Le Mans, the Targa Florio and the Tour De France Automobile. Created between 1962-1964 by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, each buyer of the 39 produced had to be personally approved by Enzo Ferrari himself, and today, the prestige has only intensified.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube