Ferrari 250 GTO - Green - 24h Le Mans - 1962 - Limited Poster
Few cars are held in such high regard as the Ferrari 250 GTO. Created between 1962-1964 by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, each buyer of the 39 produced had to be personally approved by Enzo Ferrari – and today, the prestige has only intensified. Rather fittingly, the car is synonymous with one of the most famous races in history: the 24 hours of Le Mans. In 1962, the Ferrari 250 GTO dominated the leaderboard, which is why the race has become the subject of this green car poster.
In order to do a car like this justice, we’ve used a luxurious, thick paper stock – and limited the production run, just like the 250 GTO itself.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | 24H Le Mans