Ferrari 250 GTO - Dark Blue - Goodwood TT - 1962 - Limited Poster
This blue Ferrari 250 GTO poster shows off the stunning dark blue 250 GTO driven by Mike Parkes to 3rd place at the 27th Tourist Trophy Race in 1962. Our poster collection celebrates the race car’s success at this event – and specifically at Goodwood, where the race was held for a total of 7 years before moving on to another venue.
The Tourist Trophy Race was dominated by the legendary Ferrari 250 GTO in the early 1960s. Designed and built by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, the car’s racing pedigree is yet another reason why it’s held in such high esteem – and the prestige has only intensified over time.
Fittingly for a car of this stature, we’ve used a luxurious, thick paper stock – and limited the production run to 1000.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube