Bugatti T35 - Yellow - Targa Florio - 1928 - Limited Poster
The Bugatti Type 35 was a phenomenally successful race car, winning over 1000 races in its time – including the Targa Florio in 1928. However, our Bugatti T35 poster does not depict the winner of that race, Albert Divo; it shows the car of fifth-placed Elizabeth Junek. Perhaps the greatest female driver of all time, Junek demonstrated that she could beat many of the world’s motoring elite. The race we’ve referenced in our artwork was particularly special because many of her male counterparts didn’t think she was physically strong enough to be taken seriously as a competitor – but they hadn’t accounted for her mental superiority.
To really bring the car back to life, we’ve used a high quality paper stock for this limited edition of 1000 prints.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube