BMW 328 - Silver - Mille Miglia - 1940 - U&L Edition Poster
To help celebrate BMW’s 100th anniversary, we thought it fitting to create an artistic tribute to what the Bavarian company considers its finest motorsport victory – the 1940 Mille Miglia. And there’s good reason: the BMW scored the overall win and the team win – as well as third, fifth and sixth place.The driver of the winning car was Huschke von Hanstein, but it was his co-driver, Walter Baumer, who took the checkered flag after an incredible driver swap just before the end of the race. Their car is depicted in our BMW 328 poster.
Our artwork is only one of two special pieces created to mark the occasion. And this luxurious, silver screen-printed poster is a limited edition of only 100 prints.
- Unique & Limited Edition featuring a handmade screen print layer, exclusively limited to 100 pieces
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube