Auto Union Type C - Silver - 1937 - Poster
Our Auto Union Type C poster from the Silver Arrows Project highlights the evocative shape of the car, which must have caused a sensation in 1937.
The ‘Silver Arrows’ name is synonymous with success. Mercedes-Benz still uses the term today, but the story really began in the 1930s. The German press initially dubbed the dominant Mercedes-Benz and Auto Union Grand Prix racing cars between 1934 and 1939 as the ‘Silver Arrows’ because of their speed and their unique silver exterior.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube