Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale - Red - 1967 - Colors of Speed Poster
This 1967 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale poster from the Colors of Speed collection showcases one of Italy’s most beautiful street-legal racecars. It made its debut at the 1967 Turin Motorshow, which must have been exciting as it was the first production vehicle to have butterfly doors. Only 18 were ever made.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on glossy white 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube