Ethics and transparency in our supply chain.
This store is powered by PRINT CLEVER Ltd.
External audits of our apparel supply chain
A process of continual audits ensure that best practices are always maintained. All of the auditing companies are highly respected in their fields and help us at Push ensure that we are always operating to the highest possible standards.
SEDEX (Ethical Trade)
Sedex is one of the world’s leading ethical trade service providers, working to improve working conditions in global supply chains. They provide practical tools, services and a community network to help companies improve their responsible and sustainable business practices, and source responsibly.
WCA (Workplace Conditions Assessment)
WCA addresses the following and more:
- Labor (Child/Forced Labor, Discrimination, Discipline, Harassment/Abuse, Freedom of Association, Labor Contracts)
- Wages and Hours (Wages and Benefits; Working Hours)
- Health and Safety (General Work Facility, Emergency Preparedness, Occupational Injury, Machine Safety, Safety Hazards, Chemical and Hazardous Material, Dormitory and Canteen)
- Management Systems (Documentation and Records, Worker Feedback and Participation, Audits and Corrective Action Process)
- Environment (Legal Compliance, Environmental Management Systems, Waste and Air Emissions)
Fast Forward (Labour Standards)
When the Modern Slavery Act came into force in 2015, the UK retail industry formed ‘The Fast Forward Programme’. It is on human rights risks in supply chains, with retailers working collaboratively to tackle labour exploitation and to build a sustainable UK manufacturing base.
QIMA (Supply Chain)
QIMA is a leading provider of supply chain compliance solutions, that partners with brands, retailers and importers to secure, manage and optimise their global supply network.