Porsche 917 - Gulf - 24h Le Mans - 1971 - Colors of Speed Poster
This poster from the Colors of Speed collection depicts the Porsche 917K. And if someone were to make a list of the greatest race cars of all time, the 917 would almost certainly be on it – revered for its high power output and speeds in excess of 220mph. The car gave Porsche its first overall wins at Le Mans in 1970 and 1971, with this distinctive Gulf-liveried 917 coming second in ‘71, driven by Richard Attwood and Herbert Müller. This is the car showcased in our Porsche 917 Gulf poster.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube